Feb 5 – 10, 2017 | The Bahamas
We are thrilled that you’re able to accompany us this February on our cruise to the Bahamas. Please take a few minutes and carefully look over the remainder of this page. We have included some very important information to help make this trip a wonderful and stress-free experience.
- Sunday, February 5th: Fly into Miami the day before we depart on the cruise and join us for a Super Bowl party
- Monday, February 6th: Embark out of Miami
- Tuesday, February 7th: Grand Bahama Island
- Wednesday, February 8th: Nassau
- Thursday, February 9th: Great Stirrup Cay
- Friday, February 10th: Disembark in Miami
Need to Know
- MUST-DO’S BEFORE YOU CRUISE
- Passport. You don’t have one?! Make sure you do…go to Travel.State.Gov. & apply now! The standard passport process time is 4 -to- 6 weeks.
- Book it! Don’t wait until the last minute to book your flight.
- We have arranged for each cabin to receive $75 of onboard credit to use however your heart desires aboard the Norwegian Sky!
- Your cruise documents are ready! Be sure to log into ncl.com to print your e-docs and check for any inaccuracies. Is your address wrong on your documents? Don’t worry, these are just placeholders Norwegian inserts, you can update your address once you log into your account.
- Edocs. You will need to have your edocs with you at the port. Don’t forget to print them out and bring them with you!
- Helpful tips
- Norwegian Sky Guide
- What to pack?
- Disembarkation starts at 7:45 AM and ends at 9:15 AM on Friday morning. Please plan your flights accordingly.
- The Norwegian Sky is known for their White Hot parties, so be sure to pack your coolest white outfit!
- Hotel Confirmation # – You don’t need it, but if you are staying at the DoubleTree Sunday night and would like your confirmation #, please contact us.
Make it Your Own
For Ships & Giggles
For More Information Please Contact
D: 636-812-7017 | F: 877-888-0150
M: 877-258-1262 ext: 7017 | C: 704-699-0570